R Consortium - Validation-Hub RConsortium-Validation-Hub@lists.r-consortium.org
The main challenge of using R in late-phase trials is ensuring validation documentation. In June 2018, the R-Consortium awarded funding to create an online repository for R package validation in accordance with regulatory standards.
We focus on designing a framework that assesses the quality of an R package.
R Validation Hub: Mission
R Validation Hub is a cross-industry initiative whose mission is to enable the use of R by the Bio-Pharmaceutical Industry in a regulatory setting, where the output may be used in submissions to regulatory agencies.
As of May 2019, the R Validation Hub is governed by an executive committee.
- Andy Nicholls (Chair)
- Lyn Taylor (Secretary)
- Joe Rickert (R Consortium)
- Juliane Manitz
- Doug Kelkhoff
- Yilong Zhang
- Keaven Anderson
The R Validation Hub comprises of participants from across the pharmaceutical industry. Participants contribute to the effort through our regular group meetings, as well as the various workstreams that make up the project. If you are interested in getting involved in a workstream please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Else you can sign up to this mailing list for updates.
A full list of members can be seen on our website, https://www.pharmar.org/about/.
The central mission of the R Consortium is to work with and provide support to the R Foundation and to the key organizations developing, maintaining, distributing and using R software through the identification, development and implementation of infrastructure projects.
If you are interested in Membership, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/about/join
To learn more about sponsored activities, including working groups, funded projects, and top level projects, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/projects
For general information about the R Consortium, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/about
To manage your subscriptions to the public R Consortium mailing lists, please visit https://lists.r-consortium.org/g/Rconsortium-main/subgroups.
Please note that unsubscribing from Rconsortiumemail@example.com will remove you from all R Consortium mailing lists.
- 37 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: RConsortium-Validation-Hub@lists.r-consortium.org
- Subscribe: RConsortium-Validation-Hubfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: RConsortium-Validation-Hubemail@example.com
- Group Owner: RConsortium-Validation-Hubfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: RConsortium-Validation-Hubemail@example.com
- This is a subgroup of Rconsortium-main.
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.