R Consortium - Validation-Hub RConsortium-Validation-Hub@lists.r-consortium.org
R Validation Hub is a collaboration to support the adoption of R within a biopharmaceutical regulatory setting.For further information about the collaboration, including our white paper, latest blog posts, links to internal workstreams, please visit the R Validation Hub website, https://www.pharmar.org/.
Join our mailing list
To join our mailing list, use the '+ Join this group' button at the bottom of the page. If this has not appeared then you may already be logged in and subscribed.
The R Consortium
The central mission of the R Consortium is to work with and provide support to the R Foundation and to the key organizations developing, maintaining, distributing and using R software through the identification, development and implementation of infrastructure projects.
If you are interested in Membership, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/about/join
To learn more about sponsored activities, including working groups, funded projects, and top level projects, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/projects
For general information about the R Consortium, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/about
To manage your subscriptions to the public R Consortium mailing lists, please visit https://lists.r-consortium.org/g/Rconsortium-main/subgroups.
Please note that unsubscribing from Rconsortiumemail@example.com will remove you from all R Consortium mailing lists.
- 100 Members
- 33 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: RConsortium-Validation-Hub@lists.r-consortium.org
- Subscribe: RConsortium-Validation-Hubfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: RConsortium-Validation-Hubemail@example.com
- Group Owner: RConsortium-Validation-Hubfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: RConsortium-Validation-Hubemail@example.com
- This is a subgroup of Rconsortium-main.
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.