The central mission of the R Consortium is to work with and provide support to the R Foundation and to the key organizations developing, maintaining, distributing and using R software through the identification, development and implementation of infrastructure projects.
If you are interested in Membership, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/about/join
To learn more about sponsored activities, including working groups, funded projects, and top level projects, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/projects
For general information about the R Consortium, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/about
Rconsortiumemail@example.com is a public mailing list. Joining the main group won’t subscribe you to any of the project’s mailing lists. If you would like to subscribe to an R Consortium mailing list (such as the announce list), please click on “Subgroups” to the left, and self-select the lists you are interested in.
Please note that unsubscribing from Rconsortiumfirstname.lastname@example.org will remove you from all R Consortium mailing lists.
- 317 Members
- 11 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]