R Consortium - Medicine Working Group Rconsortiumemail@example.com
This is a public list for the R Consortium Medicine Working Group. Anyone may join and participate on this list.
The central mission of the R Consortium is to work with and provide support to the R Foundation and to the key organizations developing, maintaining, distributing and using R software through the identification, development and implementation of infrastructure projects.
If you are interested in Membership, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/about/join
To learn more about sponsored activities, including working groups, funded projects, and top level projects, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/projects
For general information about the R Consortium, please visit: https://www.r-consortium.org/about
To manage your subscriptions to the public R Consortium mailing lists, please visit https://lists.r-consortium.org/g/Rconsortium-main/subgroups.
Please note that unsubscribing from Rconsortiumfirstname.lastname@example.org will remove you from all R Consortium mailing lists.
- 23 Members
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: Rconsortiumemail@example.com
- Subscribe: Rconsortiumfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: Rconsortiumemail@example.com
- Group Owner: Rconsortiumfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: Rconsortiumemail@example.com
- This is a subgroup of Rconsortium-main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.